Thursday, February 19, 2009

BiRthDAy Special (4 more days to go)

Louis has a wonderful Mama.



Mama,

Thank you for giving up so much, to become a full time mother. I trust that it’s best for Louis.

Thank you for spending time with Louis days in and days out. I know that it can be incredibly exhausting in times.

Thank you for spending so much effort to cook different varieties of nutritious food for Louis’ enjoyment.

Thank you for being a good story teller. Louis surely enjoys seeing and hearing Mama role-playing so many story characters.

Thank you for teaching Louis all the skills, from crawling to clapping, from waving to walking, and many more.

Thank you for taking good care of me and Louis. I still wonder how you manage to take care of Louis during the day, and at the same time, running all the errands and tabling a full self-made dinner for me after work.

Thank you for researching for Louis’ school education. I know it can be stressful in times, but we trust that God will lead the way.

Thank you.

Love,
Papa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet~ I am looking forward to the day when Louis chan write back to you two.... I am impressed by how both of you do appreciate each others work... >V< truely touching

bb louis & kristen said...

せんせい、ありがとうございます。私は良いお父さんとお母さんがいますね。

ルイス

Anonymous said...

ルイスちゃん、ご両親はルイスちゃんのことを大切にしていますから、大きくなったら、親孝行してくださいね!